Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Help

=?Utf-8?B?THVicml1cw==?=

k i'm gettin wireless from one of my comps to my rooms comp, then i'm tryin
to link my highspeed to my xbox for xbox live, but for some reason since i
usin wireless it won't let me use a lan wire to my xbox....how can i make
this work?

Malke

Lubrius wrote:

> k i'm gettin wireless from one of my comps to my rooms comp, then i'm
> tryin to link my highspeed to my xbox for xbox live, but for some
> reason since i usin wireless it won't let me use a lan wire to my
> xbox....how can i make this work?

I *think* you are saying that you are trying to create an ad hoc network
so you can use XBox Live. If this is the case, a quick Google for "XBox
Live ad hoc wireless" brings up a lot of useful links. Here is one that
looks promising:

http://blog.kevindonahue.com/archive...outer_to_x.php

If this is not what you want to know, please rephrase your question in
proper English with a clear description of your network setup and your
goal.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User