Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Add gadget to start windows applications from the startpage

Add gadget to start windows applications from the startpage

Sothonod

I'm looking for gadget that will allows me to start windows
application from the start page.
Like the Bookmark gadget But for windows applications only EXEL,
PAINT, WORD etc...

So my user does not have to click on START or go back to the desktop
just to find the windows application .

Any idea?

Thank please reply or send email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.roguelink.us