Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How do I set one connection to default.

How do I set one connection to default.

=?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?=

Hi,
Since installing a wireless network (Netgear wireless router, D-Link PCI
card) I have been getting an error from McAfee SpamKiller. The error says:

"SpamKiller was unable to connect to the default network. Please check the
Windows Network Settings in your computer."

The connection works great all is well there. What I am trying to do is set
the wireless connection as my default so the message will go away. It is one
of those annoying messages you have to click to make it disappear...

How do I do this?