Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > how to config cisco router 1811, adsl and cablemodem

how to config cisco router 1811, adsl and cablemodem

giligan

Hi,
I have to configure a cisco router 1811 with a conecction adsl to
internet and another conection to internet through cablemodem
(failover). The cablemodem gives it a dynamic ip in the ethernet port.
The ISP use PPoE.
Please, someone can send me an examle of config for the 2 interfaces?

Thanks!!

Charles N Wyble

http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/c...dsl-router.htm