Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How dropping client connection?

How dropping client connection?

Giovanni

I was asking if I can and how I can drop the connection of a apecific client
in MY LOCAL network (e.g. a wifi network).
I know his fixed IP (e.g. 192.168.1.103); maybe I have to do a DoS attack,
can someone suggest how or a software doing so?
Thanks

tg

"Giovanni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was asking if I can and how I can drop the connection of a apecific client in MY LOCAL
>network (e.g. a wifi network).
> I know his fixed IP (e.g. 192.168.1.103); maybe I have to do a DoS attack, can someone
> suggest how or a software doing so?
> Thanks

if you know the mac address of the offending computer your wireless AP (or router) might
have the ability to specify mac address blocking. If so just enter his mac address as a
blocked client.
If he knew you were using this method to block him he could get round this by installing
alternative network hardware (which would give him a new mac address).
Why not just get a gun and shoot the ****er?
(joke)

iPC

If your router supports it, use MAC Address Control to block his wifi
adapter from logging on.