Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Licensing question

Licensing question

Rémi Blanchette

Folks,
I am having some problem identifying which license I need for my project and
I am desperately searching for three things:

1- a matrix comparison of feature available in the different version of
Visual Studio 2008 and team edition?
2- the requirements of the different product version and SQL server? (i.e.
will the entity framework work with SQL server 2005?)
3- the necessity or not to have the team foundation server for a team of
5-10 person and the impact on the licensing

Anything that can help me shape the licensing picture would be welcome;
there ought to be some sort of Microsoft vendor somewhere and its whole job
is to help me figure this out. Any pointer how to contact sales support
would be great...

Thanks

Remi