Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Resizable textbox

Resizable textbox

s.manikandan1987@gmail.com

Hi,
Could anyone actually give me the code or the procedure to create
a textbox on a java page be it an applet or bean, that is resizable
and can be positioned anywhere in that particular window. If this is
not possible, please suggest a way by which positioning of the
textbox(dynamic)is possible by giving co-ordinates via keyboard
without using the mouse.

Knute Johnson

> Hi,
> Could anyone actually give me the code or the procedure to create
> a textbox on a java page be it an applet or bean, that is resizable
> and can be positioned anywhere in that particular window. If this is
> not possible, please suggest a way by which positioning of the
> textbox(dynamic)is possible by giving co-ordinates via keyboard
> without using the mouse.

See Component.setSize() and Component.setLocation().

--

Knute Johnson
email s/knute2008/nospam/

RE: Are datagrids in Windows Application resizable? =?Utf-8?B?Tm9lbCBMYXdhcw==?= ASP .Net 1 09-05-2004 09:19 AM
RE: Are datagrids in Windows Application resizable? =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBIYW1pbHRvbg==?= ASP .Net 1 09-01-2004 11:51 PM
resizable table Bootstrap bill HTML 8 06-24-2004 09:17 PM
Need to find way around "resizable=no" like IE 5.01 used to do Peabody HTML 13 11-02-2003 12:51 AM
Resizable columns on a web datagrid Thiago Almeida ASP .Net 0 10-14-2003 11:59 PM

Advertisments