Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Free WYSIWYG HTML editor for ASP.NET !

Re: Free WYSIWYG HTML editor for ASP.NET !

Patrick

Dave,

If it was just the demo version that was free then indeed this would
have been a misleading announcement. This is not the case however. We
used to have a Lite and a Full version of our product. A week ago we
decided to make the Lite version available for free though. This is
NOT a demo but a fully functional WYSIWYG HTML editor for ASP.NET.
There are no catches, spyware or anything of the sort.
Is it open source? No.
Is it a fully and unlimited FREE editor? Yes.

So in honesty we thought this might be something the developing
community might be interested in. And we still do actually

Thank you.

Ken, thank you for your comment. I'll follow your advice.

Kind regards,

Patrick