Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Suggest nice Photo Editing Software.....? Plz

Suggest nice Photo Editing Software.....? Plz

Chocolate Rose

Hey friends,

I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had
taken or merge with other pictures... I am ready to pay a small
amount. I need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer... &
laptop.
Specially which gives me a clear edited feature.... & easy to operate.

Actually i have taken a trial version of Power Pix. It is better then
other softwares but still i need other suggestion plz if any then let
me know....

OK fine even i am sending you the link of Power Pix check it out reply
me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

www.powerpix.com

Even i had seen Kodak digital album Pro. I dont have it's like
unfortunately, but plz check it out.

it's urgent i need to edit few pix to surprise my friend on her
Birthday.... by Editing her few nice pictures.

Dave Cohen

Ron Hunter wrote:
> Chocolate Rose wrote:
>> Hey friends,
>>
>> I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had
>> taken or merge with other pictures... I am ready to pay a small
>> amount. I need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer... &
>> laptop.
>> Specially which gives me a clear edited feature.... & easy to operate.
>>
>> Actually i have taken a trial version of Power Pix. It is better then
>> other softwares but still i need other suggestion plz if any then let
>> me know....
>>
>> OK fine even i am sending you the link of Power Pix check it out reply
>> me at (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> www.powerpix.com
>>
>> Even i had seen Kodak digital album Pro. I dont have it's like
>> unfortunately, but plz check it out.
>>
>> it's urgent i need to edit few pix to surprise my friend on her
>> Birthday.... by Editing her few nice pictures.

> Photoshop Elements is a good price/performance choice. It has very
> powerful editing capabilities, and a friendly interface. However, like
> any tool, to get the best results, you will have to invest some time in
> learning to use the features. Best is that if you find you really need
> the more expensive Photoshop CS, most of what you learned with translate
> painlessly to the more powerful package.

I don't think the op is your typical CS candidate, Elements maybe but I
suspect he wants something even simpler. He could try FastStone. It's
not very clear from the post just what it is he wants achieve.
Dave Cohen

Robert Ford

Chocolate Rose <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:73bcdd07-609a-42aa-
(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey friends,
>
> I need a Photo Editing Software to edit my Picture which i had
> taken or merge with other pictures... I am ready to pay a small
> amount. I need speedy & which occupy less space in my Computer... &
> laptop.
> Specially which gives me a clear edited feature.... & easy to operate.

The Gimp is free and is almnost as powerful as Photoshop. One I have always
likesd is PaintshopPro now owned by Corel and costs about $100.00.

http://www.gimp.org/

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli.../1184951547051