Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > On Key

On Key

id10t error

Hello,

I am make a website in ASP.net that will run on a Symbol scanner. The
problem i am having is when a user is on a certain screen when they
hit 1 key i want it to click the print button on the screen. I am use
the Naurtech browser. The with the meta tag <meta http-
equiv="OnKey0x31"content="Clearbutton.click()"/>. This will not work i
get HTTP 404- File not found error. Can anyone help me with this?

id10t error

On Jun 2, 2:09*pm, "Patrice" <http://www.chez.com/scribe/> wrote:
> The first step would be to the check the name of the missing page.
>
> My guess is that it goes to a "Clearbutton.click()" page when you press this
> key. You could try to use "javascript:Clearbutton.click()" so that the
> browser knows this is javascript code and not a page name... (my guess is
> that it works basically like the anchor href attribute that can be a page
> name or javascript code).
>
> --
> Patrice
>
> "id10t error" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
> discussion :
> (E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Hello,

> > I am make a website in ASP.net that will run on a Symbol scanner. The
> > problem i am having is when a user is on a certain screen when *they
> > hit 1 key i want it to click the print button on the screen. I am use
> > the Naurtech browser. The with the meta tag <meta http-
> > equiv="OnKey0x31"content="Clearbutton.click()"/>. This will not work i
> > get HTTP 404- File *not found error. Can anyone help me with this?- Hide quoted text -

I tired that and i do not get anything now. It just suts at the page.
Is there a better way to do this?