Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > virus attack

virus attack

dipali24 dipali24 is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I have recently managed to get my laptop infected with spyware, trojans etc. My internet browsers(both IE & Firefox) not only open random popups and sites, but also fail to load certain websites, like facebook, google search(only the front page loads) & isohunt.

The last thing i remember doing is deleting cookies during the sites were being loaded.

Another issue is that these sites work perfectly fine in safe mode, but fail in normal mode.

I have tried loading various spyware and anit-virus but nothing seems to get this spyware out. Also tried deleting all cookies, reinstalling firefox etc.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease help!!!!

TROJAN VIRUS ATTACK Tipsy Tammy MCSE 11 07-28-2004 03:34 PM
Help! Under attack from the "Microsoft" virus Rubix Computer Support 8 09-21-2003 12:36 AM
Any one do a mini-few-sec digital handheld videocam for re-attack after violent road rage attack? dorothy.bradbury Digital Photography 15 07-20-2003 11:58 PM

Advertisments