Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > sniffing digited password in the locac wifi LAN

sniffing digited password in the locac wifi LAN

Giovanni

Hi, I always asked if I can grab password (and other kind of general
traffic) of other user in MY wireless network.
So I have the network key, how can i do?
Thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
The Network key is encoded thus it appears as meaningless symbols.
In any case using someone else wireless connection without permission,
whether it is with or without a key, is considered as a crime in many
places.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Giovanni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I always asked if I can grab password (and other kind of general
> traffic) of other user in MY wireless network.
> So I have the network key, how can i do?
> Thanks

Giovanni

news:eHl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> The Network key is encoded thus it appears as meaningless symbols.
> In any case using someone else wireless connection without permission,
> whether it is with or without a key, is considered as a crime in many
> places.
> Jack (MVP-Networking).

Thanks for your answer, but maybe we don't understand each other.
I am in MY wifi LAN suppose we are two: me and my brother, I would know if
there is a way to captures traffic data (eg. password) from MY brother using
the network