Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to view error message instead of "internal server error"?

How to view error message instead of "internal server error"?

Peter Rilling

I have some COM+ components that seem to be throwing some exceptions.
However, IIS to just displays the "insernal server error" message. How can
I get the actual error to display?

Peter Rilling

Much better, thanks.

"Jesse Napier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You must uncheck show friendly error messages in Internet explorer option
> advanced tab.
>
> "Peter Rilling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have some COM+ components that seem to be throwing some exceptions.
> > However, IIS to just displays the "insernal server error" message. How

> can
> > I get the actual error to display?

Jesse Napier