Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Autoresponder Help, Please

Autoresponder Help, Please

Jim

After two days of labor, I cannot get a very simple autoresponder to work.
And, as expected, the company that provides it has no instructions, support,
tutorials, manual, etc.

I didn't get it to snag leads. I am a writer, and the idea was to have an
address that would send back a basic "Thank you for your email, I will
respond shortly" letter, as I write for people in both the U.S. and Europe,
and the 6-hour time difference gets shifts schedules.

If you know how autoresponders work (this one is from FreeFollowup.com),
please let me know. I'll even pay you to set it up for me or for
instructions.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

j r o b i n s a t i n t c o m m . n e t

Jim

You're right. Thanks for the info.....I appreciate it.

Jim

"Guy Macon" <http://www.guymacon.com/> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Jim wrote:
>
> >After two days of labor, I cannot get a very simple autoresponder to

work.
> >And, as expected, the company that provides it has no instructions,

support,
> >tutorials, manual, etc.
> >
> >I didn't get it to snag leads. I am a writer, and the idea was to have

an
> >address that would send back a basic "Thank you for your email, I will
> >respond shortly" letter, as I write for people in both the U.S. and

Europe,
> >and the 6-hour time difference gets shifts schedules.
> >
> >If you know how autoresponders work (this one is from FreeFollowup.com),
> >please let me know. I'll even pay you to set it up for me or for
> >instructions.

> It would be far cheaper and take far less time to simply move your
> email hosting to tuffmail and use the provided autoresponder.
> It is a simple fill-in-the-boxes task to set it up, and it has the
> huge advantage of not being suitable for mailbombing. Mailbombing
> is when Eve sends a few thousand requests to Jim's autoresponder,
> each of which is forgede to fool the autoresponder into thinking
> the request came from Adam. This causes Jim (that's you) to
> mailbomb her enemy Adam.
>
> I am not affiliated with tuffmail -- just a happy customer.
>
> --
> Guy Macon
> <http://www.guymacon.com/>

Desktop Messenger 2.0 - #1 Autoresponder Software !!! xmanclick1 Python 0 02-14-2010 07:10 AM
Autoresponder Email Software STOCK TRADING Digital Photography 0 05-15-2008 09:08 AM
Autoresponder? Craven Computer Support 6 06-23-2004 06:38 PM
Free email Autoresponder? dan.sweetlove Computer Support 1 11-13-2003 09:34 PM
Autoresponder for Ebooks@tcat.net Bender A+ Certification 1 09-26-2003 05:41 AM

Advertisments