Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Video/movie creation software

Video/movie creation software

Dominick

What are the recommended Vista x64 compatible movie/video creation
software packages to look at? I like Moviemaker but am interested in
alternatives. I mostly need to be able to import videos from my video
camera, and pictures, add music, create timelines, add text
screens/credits etc. with all the reasonable eye candy and features.

I am not up on what is latest and greatest. Thanks for your recommendations!

Carlos

Dominick,
You might want to try Nero Vision.
It is bundled in the Nero Burning ROM package and is Vista x64 compatible.
It seems to do all you are asking for (I'm not using it).
Carlos

"Dominick" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What are the recommended Vista x64 compatible movie/video creation
> software packages to look at? I like Moviemaker but am interested in
> alternatives. I mostly need to be able to import videos from my video
> camera, and pictures, add music, create timelines, add text
> screens/credits etc. with all the reasonable eye candy and features.
>
> I am not up on what is latest and greatest. Thanks for your
> recommendations!

Tony Sperling

Not from personal experience, and certainly on the 'pricy' side - but I've
seen this one score high points in reviews.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/...ct.asp?pid=457

other products with similar reviews tend to be MAC stuff!!!

Tony. . .

"Dominick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What are the recommended Vista x64 compatible movie/video creation
> software packages to look at? I like Moviemaker but am interested in
> alternatives. I mostly need to be able to import videos from my video
> camera, and pictures, add music, create timelines, add text
> screens/credits etc. with all the reasonable eye candy and features.
>
> I am not up on what is latest and greatest. Thanks for your

recommendations!

R. C. White

Hi, Dominick.

I haven't tried it, but there is Adobe Premiere Elements. I'm sure Google
can find it quickly for you.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA