Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > what happened to my wireless adaptor

what happened to my wireless adaptor

Taunya

everytime I try to use a wireless network at work the networks never show up
I get a message saying windows can not configure this wireless connection....
How do I start the wireless zero configuration??

Pavel A.

At work => ask your IT person.

--AP

"Taunya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> everytime I try to use a wireless network at work the networks never show
> up
> I get a message saying windows can not configure this wireless
> connection....
> How do I start the wireless zero configuration??

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help.
http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html