Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > RE: Unstable wireless connection setting

RE: Unstable wireless connection setting

Timbosam

I had this problem and found my wireless home theatre was causing the
problem. So any other wireless product such as phones home theatre etc
opertating around the 2.4ghz band will cause unstable operation