Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > another celebrity goes Scientology

another celebrity goes Scientology

markritter150@gmail.com

According to CNN...The latest celebrity to become a Scientologist:
VANILLA ICE.

Yes, that's right. Mr. Robert Van Winkle himself.

In celebration of his newfound religion, let's get his #1 hit movie
from the 90's out in high-definition Blu-Ray disc.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ignatures.html

Sign it (you don't need your real name) and see your signature on the
list (we're up to 90 supporters already!).

Mensanator

On May 31, 10:18�pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> According to CNN...The latest celebrity to become a Scientologist:
> VANILLA ICE.
>
> Yes, that's right. �Mr. Robert Van Winkle himself.
>
> In celebration of his newfound religion, let's get his #1 hit movie
> from the 90's out in high-definition Blu-Ray disc.
>
> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ignatures.html
>
> Sign it (you don't need your real name) and see your signature on the
> list (we're up to 90 supporters already!).

At least with crystal meth you don't end up a Scientologist.

hamburger helper

"Mensanator" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On May 31, 10:18?pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> According to CNN...The latest celebrity to become a Scientologist:
> VANILLA ICE.
>
> Yes, that's right. ?Mr. Robert Van Winkle himself.
>
> In celebration of his newfound religion, let's get his #1 hit movie
> from the 90's out in high-definition Blu-Ray disc.
>
> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ignatures.html
>
> Sign it (you don't need your real name) and see your signature on the
> list (we're up to 90 supporters already!).

At least with crystal meth you don't end up a Scientologist.

------------

Way to reach for the stars, Scientology. Who's next? One of the Corey's?
Michael Jackson? Oh wait, you guys already tried that.

HH

barb

Mensanator wrote:
> On May 31, 10:18�pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> According to CNN...The latest celebrity to become a Scientologist:
>> VANILLA ICE.
>>
>> Yes, that's right. �Mr. Robert Van Winkle himself.
>>
>> In celebration of his newfound religion, let's get his #1 hit movie
>> from the 90's out in high-definition Blu-Ray disc.
>>
>> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ignatures.html
>>
>> Sign it (you don't need your real name) and see your signature on the
>> list (we're up to 90 supporters already!).

> At least with crystal meth you don't end up a Scientologist.

Who is Vanilla Ice? Do they sell them on Venice Beach?

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Mensanator

On Jun 1, 8:42*pm, barb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Mensanator wrote:
> > On May 31, 10:18�pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >> According to CNN...The latest celebrity to become a Scientologist:
> >> VANILLA ICE.

> >> Yes, that's right. �Mr. Robert Van Winkle himself.

> >> In celebration of his newfound religion, let's get his #1 hit movie
> >> from the 90's out in high-definition Blu-Ray disc.

> >>http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...//www.ipetitio...

> >> Sign it (you don't need your real name) and see your signature on the
> >> list (we're up to 90 supporters already!).

> > At least with crystal meth you don't end up a Scientologist.

> Who is Vanilla Ice?

Someone who's 15 minutes expired long ago.

When it came down to being thrown off the roof
or become a Scientologist, he chose poorly.

J. Clarke

On 6/2/2008 10:31 PM, Fredric L. Rice wrote:
> barb<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Mensanator wrote:

>> Who is Vanilla Ice? Do they sell them on Venice Beach?

> }:-} It was a crapper from like 20 years ago, a nobody now but marginally
> popular among white children who wanted to grow up to be Negros. }:-}

Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?

It is an interesting phenomenon. Whoopi Goldberg commented on it
once--I don't remember her exact words but it was something to the
effect that suburban white people are surprised to find that they have
raised black children.

John McWilliams

J. Clarke wrote:
> On 6/2/2008 10:31 PM, Fredric L. Rice wrote:
>> barb<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Who is Vanilla Ice? Do they sell them on Venice Beach?

>> }:-} It was a crapper from like 20 years ago, a nobody now but
>> marginally
>> popular among white children who wanted to grow up to be Negros. }:-}

> Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?
>
> It is an interesting phenomenon. Whoopi Goldberg commented on it
> once--I don't remember her exact words but it was something to the
> effect that suburban white people are surprised to find that they have
> raised black children.

Hmmm.
fu set

John McWilliams

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> "J. Clarke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> }:-} It was a crapper from like 20 years ago, a nobody now but
>>> marginally
>>> popular among white children who wanted to grow up to be Negros. }:-}

>> Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?
>>
>> It is an interesting phenomenon. Whoopi Goldberg commented on it once--I
>> don't remember her exact words but it was something to the effect that
>> suburban white people are surprised to find that they have raised black
>> children.

> His 15 eclipsed a few years ago. Doing what needs doing to stay in the
> public eye. Shame.

Yehc

porky_pig_jr@my-deja.com

On Jul 3, 7:51*am, "J. Clarke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?

It's wigger.

Honest Abe

"J. Clarke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 6/2/2008 10:31 PM, Fredric L. Rice wrote:
>> barb<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Who is Vanilla Ice? Do they sell them on Venice Beach?

>> }:-} It was a crapper from like 20 years ago, a nobody now but
>> marginally
>> popular among white children who wanted to grow up to be Negros. }:-}

> Is there a word to describe a white guy who's trying to pass for black?
>
> It is an interesting phenomenon. Whoopi Goldberg commented on it once--I
> don't remember her exact words but it was something to the effect that
> suburban white people are surprised to find that they have raised black
> children.

Is the racism expressed above the result of Elron Flubbard's indoctrination?
After all he was a racist, misogynist, homophobe - all one could expect from
an enlightened OT "Source" - or pretenter thereto.