Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need an Access MembershiProvider class that WORKS.

Need an Access MembershiProvider class that WORKS.

Lars

Hi

I have looked at several classes on the Internet that is supposed to work
for Access databases.

The first one I tried our didn't work at all since it used then
System.Data.SqlClient namespace.

The xecond one didn't work since it couldn't be compiled due to a missing
derrived class for System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader