Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How to focus the top of the gridview

How to focus the top of the gridview

sureshk sureshk is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I have a gridview with page size is 10 . we need to scroll down the page to see the last record .At that time when we click the next page if it contains minimum records the page is focused on the bottom of the page(previous state).so how can we change the focus to the first record .

Please Reply ASAP.

thanks in advance.