Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Run A Car On Water

Run A Car On Water

RUN A CAR ON WATER

Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save over 40% on
fuel costs!
Would you like to find out how to run your vehicle on water and stop
wasting money on gas?
This do-it-yourself conversion guide is very affordable (under $150)
and EASY with step-by-step instructions.
The conversion WILL NOT void your warranty because it is 100%
reversible! It's easy to install and remove.
Create your own water hybrid for under $150!
Did you know that you can convert your car to a water-burning car? You
can run your car on water, supplemental to gasoline, to increase your
car's fuel efficiency and reduce your fuel costs significantly.
Works on gas or diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. (Not
tested on hybrids)
Your car will become at least 40% more fuel efficient and produce
cleaner emissions.
Convert your car for the lowest price. Similar conversion kits cost up
to $600 and up!
Works with plain tap water. No need for distilled water or special
water additives!
We've simplified the process. The steps are easy, and the materials
are affordable.
Our easy conversion guide will show you how to use electricity from
your car's battery to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen
+ 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns smoothly
and provides significant energy - while the end product is just H2O!
HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the
stability of water.

Can Water Really Power a Car?

The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.
Water can be used to fuel a car when used as a supplement to gasoline.
In fact, very little water is needed! only one quart of water provides
over 1800 gallons of HHO gas which can literally last for months and
significantly increase your vehicle's fuel efficiently, improve
emissions quality, and save you money.
For More Details Please Click Here

http://fyad.org/ulvk

Jürgen Exner

"Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"RUN A CAR ON WATER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water

> This scam is getting old.

Yep, almost 70 years old by now:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwimmwagen

jue

Stephen Wolstenholme

On Fri, 30 May 2008 12:49:58 GMT, Jürgen Exner <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>"RUN A CAR ON WATER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water

>> This scam is getting old.

>Yep, almost 70 years old by now:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwimmwagen

Yes, that's about it but you need to keep in mind that every few
months we get a new batch of Usenet and Google groups users who think
they have just discovered something new. It's usually the same people
who try to make money with pyramid schemes.

Steve

--
EasyNN-plus. Build Neural Networks. http://www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast the Future. http://www.swingnn.com

Blinky the Shark

Jürgen Exner wrote:

> "Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>"RUN A CAR ON WATER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water

>> This scam is getting old.

> Yep, almost 70 years old by now:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwimmwagen

The latest swimming car is a concept vehicle (of course), but it's a car
and a *submersible*.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...ept_auto_shows

= http://tinyurl.com/3n9kjq

It may (or may not) be vaporware, but if it is, it's at least
sharp-looking vaporware.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Paul Bartram

> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> The latest swimming car is a concept vehicle (of course), but it's a car
> and a *submersible*.
> http://tinyurl.com/3n9kjq

There was an 'Aquacar' sold back in the sixties. It looked a bit like a
Triumph Herald, had a sealed undercarriage and a propeller sticking out the
back. From what I remember of the film clip, it worked pretty well, at least
in fresh water (seawater might have played havoc with the metalwork and
bearings!)

Google has many links to amphibious cars, but these are mostly 'one-offs'.

Paul

Blinky the Shark

Paul Bartram wrote:

>> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>> The latest swimming car is a concept vehicle (of course), but it's a car
>> and a *submersible*.
>> http://tinyurl.com/3n9kjq

> There was an 'Aquacar' sold back in the sixties. It looked a bit like a
> Triumph Herald, had a sealed undercarriage and a propeller sticking out the
> back. From what I remember of the film clip, it worked pretty well, at least
> in fresh water (seawater might have played havoc with the metalwork and
> bearings!)

I remember that, and the Herald similarity is right on.

I retired my TR7 after 22 years, in 2005. It was a '76.

> Google has many links to amphibious cars, but these are mostly 'one-offs'.

Yeah. The market is kind of soft for them.

That one I linked is a looker, though. I think it's Lotus based.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project --> http://improve-usenet.org
Found 5/08: a free GG-blocking news *feed* --> http://usenet4all.se

Paul Bartram

"Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> I remember that, and the Herald similarity is right on.
> I retired my TR7 after 22 years, in 2005. It was a '76.

Probably the best feature of the Triumph Herald was that when you opened the
bonnet there was nothing left at the front of the car except the engine and
wheels. If only all cars were as easy to work on!

http://www.fotothing.com/photos/f36/...30859e_e89.jpg

Paul

Blinky the Shark

Paul Bartram wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
>> I remember that, and the Herald similarity is right on.
>> I retired my TR7 after 22 years, in 2005. It was a '76.

> Probably the best feature of the Triumph Herald was that when you opened the
> bonnet there was nothing left at the front of the car except the engine and
> wheels. If only all cars were as easy to work on!
>
> http://www.fotothing.com/photos/f36/...30859e_e89.jpg

One of the reasons I hated "upgrading" to a modern car in '05 was that I'm
used to a vehicle where I know what every part does and where I can *see*
the engine-compartment contingent of those parts by simply looking under
the hood.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project --> http://improve-usenet.org
Found 5/08: a free GG-blocking news *feed* --> http://usenet4all.se

Stewy

In article <4840fec1$0$85671$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Paul Bartram" <p.bartram AT OR NEAR mysoul.com.au> wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
> > I remember that, and the Herald similarity is right on.
> > I retired my TR7 after 22 years, in 2005. It was a '76.

> Probably the best feature of the Triumph Herald was that when you opened the
> bonnet there was nothing left at the front of the car except the engine and
> wheels. If only all cars were as easy to work on!
>
> http://www.fotothing.com/photos/f36/...30859e_e89.jpg

That Herald subframe was a boon for the Spitfire wannabes. Remove the
fibreglass shell, bolt on a 'Spitfire' shell and away you go. 'cause if
you want a <real> sports car, you'd need to replace the rubberband of an
engine.