Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem passing data between pages

Problem passing data between pages

John

Hi

From the calling page I am assigning value a string to context as below;

Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click
Dim Msg As String

Context.Items("Msg") = Msg
Response.Redirect("Called_Page.aspx")
End Sub

In the called page I have the below code to pick the info from context but
no information is received;

Handles Me.Load
lblMsg.Text = CType(Context.Items("Msg"), String)
End Sub

What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Regards