Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Problem when launching Turbo C++ application

Problem when launching Turbo C++ application

Jaco Naude

Hi

I've been working on a VCL project in Turbo C++ which was working fine
on my laptop. After doing exactly the same installation of Turbo C++
on a desktop PC the previously working project does not work anymore
and breaks while loading the following module:

Module Load: xmlrtl100.bpl. No Debug Info. Base Address: $00610000.
Process dsp.exe (412

It breaks and shows the CPU code window at a line which jumps to a
memory address. I can then step through the code until it bombs out
with an access violation at a empty memory address.

Any ideas on what might be causing this? I'm using a XML handler
component from Borland but after removing this component the same
thing still happens.

Any help on how to debug this further would be appreciated. Thanks!
Jaco

David Pratt

You will get more assistance on this issue posting to the
borland.public.cppbuilder.ide newsgroup.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...