Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Control to rotate through images/other on ASPX web page?

Control to rotate through images/other on ASPX web page?

Ronald S. Cook

Hi,

Is there a control (either built-in or 3rd party) that I can put on my web
page that I can set up to "rotate" through, let's say, images of employees
at our company... say 5 seconds each.

I'm guessing it would pull from an XML file or similar. Hopefully, the user
could click it and it go to a detail page and pass along the Id of the
employee clicked on.

I've heard of something like an ad rotator control but don't know if that's
what I should look into.

Thanks!
Ron

cfps.Christian

I'd look into the AJAX Slideshow extender.

www.asp.net/ajax

Ronald S. Cook

Thanks. Can I program it so that the image can be clicked on and navigate
to another page?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...