Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Second Shot Voucher program

Second Shot Voucher program

Barks

I just read that the Second Shot Voucher program is over at the end of June
08 and that you need to have registered by the end of May 08. As I was
planning on taking my next exam in mid-June, I'm not going to make that
deadline. Has anyone heard whether this program will start back up? That
would be Super-Dee-Duper.

John R

"Barks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just read that the Second Shot Voucher program is over at the end of June
> 08 and that you need to have registered by the end of May 08. As I was
> planning on taking my next exam in mid-June, I'm not going to make that
> deadline. Has anyone heard whether this program will start back up? That
> would be Super-Dee-Duper.

It has been extended. Registration is until May 31, tests through June
30th.
See this link.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx

And, I wouldn't quote Barney around here if you value your dignity

John R

Barks

John,
Thanks for the replay. I read that as well...I was hoping that they may
extend it even further! I guess I'm just being greedy.

Sorry for the Barney quote! That's what happens when all my kids have on TV
is PBS or Disney

"John R" wrote:

> "Barks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I just read that the Second Shot Voucher program is over at the end of June
> > 08 and that you need to have registered by the end of May 08. As I was
> > planning on taking my next exam in mid-June, I'm not going to make that
> > deadline. Has anyone heard whether this program will start back up? That
> > would be Super-Dee-Duper.

> It has been extended. Registration is until May 31, tests through June
> 30th.
> See this link.
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx
>
> And, I wouldn't quote Barney around here if you value your dignity
>
> John R

Second shot voucher - if not entered when first schedule? Claude Lachapelle MCSA 2 04-16-2008 05:59 AM
Second Shot voucher question Dude MCSE 4 03-26-2008 02:39 AM
Second shot voucher if not entered at first schedule? Claude Lachapelle MCSE 23 03-19-2008 02:34 PM
second shot voucher STFW Microsoft Certification 5 01-29-2008 04:41 AM
second shot voucher STFW MCSA 3 01-17-2008 09:25 PM

Advertisments