Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HELP!! Datagrid Child Control Events

HELP!! Datagrid Child Control Events

Charles Clarke

Hi All

Does anyone have an idea on how to do the following?

In the editmode template of a datagrid control I have
2 dropdownlist controls

The contents of the second depends on the Selection of the first

While in edit mode; How do I catch the "SelectedIndexChanged" event of
the first dropdownlist to update the contents of the second?

It seem that the Datagrid hides child control events.

Thanks!