Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > usgae of hiren's boot cd

usgae of hiren's boot cd

coyotemk coyotemk is offline
Junior Member

hello everyone,
i have problems with my windows, i cant login even with safe mode, it is full with viruses
i have downloaded hiren's boot cd, a boot cd with usefull tools. there is an antivirus too, but when i scan, it scans only the litel space that cd has used.i thing that he can see it beacous i've instaled ubuntu to my pc too.
anyone has a sollution for this?? or maybe an other idea how to scan my windows files without entering windows?
10x