Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Can a disabled checkbox have a color other than gray?

Re: Can a disabled checkbox have a color other than gray?

Leo Duran

Bummer, I was hoping there was a ReadOnly property for the checkbox.

However, if you are just wanting to display the checked status or not, you
could always use a picture that indicates a checked state, and one that
indicates an unchecked state and just show whichever is appropriate. This
would be much easier then trying to make the checkbox control emulate this
behavior.

To make the checkbox behave the way you are thinking and trapping the event
you would involve writing client side script.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...