Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > # NET 2.0 developers needed

# NET 2.0 developers needed

tom

Iam looking for a few Sr. # Net 2.0 developers in Phoenix. Please send
me a resume if you have good experience with Microsoft # Net 2.0

ChigbuaUmuenu

How can one send you his resume. I'm presently working in Nigeria and I have
about have in-dept knowledge of .NET FW 2.0
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Crazy About Learning