Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Quicktime and Windows XP Professional 64

Quicktime and Windows XP Professional 64

Jeff Haferman

tingusa <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have installed Quicktime and I am editing with Vegas 9 (Quicktime
> dependent) without any problems in Windows XP Professional 64 with the
> latest service packs. Quicktime alternative did not work.

I'm coming in late on this thread, but I just setup a XP 64 box and the
Quicktime install was not a problem, but ITunes is a PITA. Fortunately
there are a few websites out there with instructions... basically you
have to break it open with 7zip and then modify the installers a bit
using Orca. Optional is to install a few freely available drivers.

Juergen Kluth

Hi,
on the downloadsite for ITUNES at apple
you find anywhere down the instructions a link for
ITunes for Windows 2000

TAKE THAT.

jk

dreampassenger