Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCAD - expiry date

MCAD - expiry date

Boomessh

Hi All,

Could any please let me know, how long is an certification valid? I
completed my MCAD in oct 2005.

Thanks

Amir The Ruler

Check "Certification Status" here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...q/default.mspx

& also this:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...d/default.mspx

"Boomessh" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Could any please let me know, how long is an certification valid? I
> completed my MCAD in oct 2005.
>
> Thanks

Amir The Ruler

but simply put, the cert itself is valid forever & exams are discontinued.
you are guaranteed/ certified (forever) to be able to handle .Net 1.1
projects but whether there are many .Net 1.1 projects still around, is sth
they can not answer.

MCAD - expiry Boomessh MCAD 1 05-23-2008 11:42 PM
VoIPCheap/Stunt/SIPDiscount/Et.al - Mobile - Top-up Expiry Period -- Campaign for Correct Expiry Period on Finarea VOIP Service Mobile Top-Ups News Reader UK VOIP 16 06-26-2006 05:03 PM
how to check expiry date Naga Kiran ASP .Net 2 06-27-2005 01:16 PM
How to mandate license expiry date Amit Java 1 12-03-2003 12:59 AM

Advertisments