Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > ,net framework

,net framework

Nicwnacw

This is probably a very simple question - apologies for my ignorance. I am
running family Tree Maker but cannot download a Gedcom file. However, when I
follow theor steps I get a Windows error saying that the version of .net
framework is not compatible. I followe dthe M/S links to support and was told
to uninstall service pack 1 - my question is how?

Gerry

Your question is not posted in the proper group

Please repost in one of the framework groups.

Gerry

news:(E-Mail Removed)...