Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Phone as modem and cisco vpn

Phone as modem and cisco vpn

gr8monkeyman gr8monkeyman is offline
Junior Member

I have the Samsung Ace i325 phone from Sprint and cisco vpn client software (ver. 5.0.03.053). I can connect to the internet using the phone as a modem, but as soon as I connect with my vpn client and get authenticated, I can not access any of my internal servers. Pings to my internal servers and gateway just timeout. Any ideas would be appreciated since Sprint was useless.

Thanks