Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Use JavaMail to access SquirrelMail?

Use JavaMail to access SquirrelMail?

Donkey Hot

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thank you for all your helps, everyone.
>
> I appreciate with your valuable time for helping me to sort out this
> problem. So the conclusion is that there is no way to use JavaMail.
> the fallback solution beside asking permission from the administrator
> (unlikely I will gain permission). The other way is to find a way to
> implement the program acting like a browser, but all the entering
> password and download the email?
>
> I have a look into the Apache HttpClient,
> http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/, it seems that allows me to
> access a webpage and also login to the page? afterward I just need to
> find way to open the email?
>
> What other tools avaliable for this me to write a program to allow me
> to execute login and clicking in a webpage beside Apache HttpClient?
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> Best Regards
> Ferdinand Ng

Well, you need the HTML-parser, for the stuff you download with http-
client. Jericho is pretty good, while there are lots of them: google "html
parser".

http://jerichohtml.sourceforge.net/doc/index.html