Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Adding New Forms

Adding New Forms

kanjali kanjali is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I want to add new windows form in the present windows application. Which should be used to get some details from user and then i want those information back into my main form.
Please help me to do this. I tried but iam able to show those in Form1 but unable to store that in Form1..

Please suggest me here.

Thanks a lot,
Anjali