Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Share Qoodaa With you here

Share Qoodaa With you here

bugdashi bugdashi is offline
Junior Member

Knowing Qoodaa was quite by chance.
A few days ago, my friends studying in America recommended me a new popular transfer tool—Qoodaa. And he told me that it was a quite good software to download files and movies. At first,I was skeptical, but after using it, I found it’s a good choice to choose Qoodaa. And I have summarized the some features of Qoodaa:
1.Its speed is faster than any other softwares I used before to upload movies.
2.It can download files quickly through downloading links, in a word, it is time-saver and with high efficiency.
3.No limit of space.No matter where you are, it can download fast.
4. Qoodaa is a green software with high security and easy use.

It really can give you unexpected surprise,pls go to its website: http://www.qoodaa.com for more information.
I am a person who would like to share with others, and if you have sth good pls share with me