Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > IHttpModule type not found?

IHttpModule type not found?

Eric Goforth

Hello,

I'm trying to create an Http Helper Module in VS.NET 2005. When I do
the following the .NET ide complains that it doesn't know what the
IHttpModule type is. I initially tried it without the System.Web (I'm
importing the namespace). Any idea what's wrong?

Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic
Imports System
Imports System.Collections
Imports System.Configuration
Imports System.Text
Imports System.Threading
Imports System.IO
Imports System.Reflection
Imports System.Web
Imports System.Xml
Imports System.Xml.XPath

Namespace MyModule

Public Class MyModule
Implements System.Web.IHttpModule

End Class
End Namespace

Anthony Jones

"Eric Goforth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to create an Http Helper Module in VS.NET 2005. When I do
> the following the .NET ide complains that it doesn't know what the
> IHttpModule type is. I initially tried it without the System.Web (I'm
> importing the namespace). Any idea what's wrong?
>
> Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic
> Imports System
> Imports System.Collections
> Imports System.Configuration
> Imports System.Text
> Imports System.Threading
> Imports System.IO
> Imports System.Reflection
> Imports System.Web
> Imports System.Xml
> Imports System.Xml.XPath
>

> Namespace MyModule
>
> Public Class MyModule
> Implements System.Web.IHttpModule
>

> End Class
> End Namespace

Your project is missing a reference to the system.web.dll

--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET