Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Blank screen half the time after windows vista x64 loading bars

Blank screen half the time after windows vista x64 loading bars

Rob88

Have ordered the Corsair
(http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...did=CA-008-CS). I hope it
solves the issue but from the sounds of it feels like it was the old PSU. i
will find out tomorrow.

Carlos

Rob,
Best of luck.
Please post back your results after you install it.
I am quite interested.
Carlos

"Rob88" wrote:

> Have ordered the Corsair
> (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...did=CA-008-CS). I hope it
> solves the issue but from the sounds of it feels like it was the old PSU. i
> will find out tomorrow.

Rob88

The new PSU is great and a keeper but was not the cause of the problem. I
tried uninstalling the vga card again and made sure I deleted the drivers
again. This time it seemed to work and after reinstalling them all is well.
I can't explain why this didn't work before but at least it is all working.

Vista is beyond me at times.

Thanks for all your help!

Carlos

Thanks for the feedbak.