Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Bluetooth x64

Bluetooth x64

Robert McMillan

Can anyone recommend a bluetooth adapter for use on Vista Business 64bit?
All the cheap ones I have seen dont say if they have drivers for Vista 64
and was just wondering if anyone here used one.

Thanks
Robert

Dominic Payer

Vista includes basic Bluetooth drivers and these should work with any
adaptor.

Some devices need specific protocols to communicate with the adaptor which
may not be included in the Vista Bluetooth stack. The usual drivers supplied
with Bluetooth adaptors are either Broadcom or BlueSoleil. Often these are
not needed.

If you want to communicate with a specific Bluetooth device, check the
protocols supported. Many vendors give a list of devices the adaptor will
support.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...