Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Benchmarks, you know ya wanna post em ;)

Benchmarks, you know ya wanna post em ;)

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Where can I get a copy of 3DMark or any other good benchmarking utlities? Everywhere I've seen they cost an arm and a leg. <nudge nudge>

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

you can download the free versions of 3D Marks from www.futuremark.com good luck finding free Pro versions though As old as it is, you can get AMD N-Bench 3 from http://www.amdboard.com/amd_n-bench3.html

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Gotta love 500+ kb/sec I'll have it in 3 minutes

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

god damn you... i only get 160kbs
I just remembered something. You know how i said "good luck finding free pro versions"? That just reminded me of Limewire, which you can download the Pro version for, off limewire

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

It also depends what server, my connection is only good if I can access stuff on decent servers

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I know what you mean. Imagine living in Hong Kong and having a 1 Gigabit net connection. Trying to download a 700mb movie or whatever off limewire, and getting 1kbs

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

What do you get in N-Bench V3 again? I just got 2556, that good?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

that overall? i got about 2205. i dunno if its good, but you see what it compares to? anAthlon 1Ghz with a GeForce 2 GTS, lol

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Yeh it is fair old school How long ago was it made?
And yes that score was the overall one.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Did you do the Demo? that ninja thing was pretty cool Im not sure what year it came out, ill try n find that out in a sec. I know it needs WindowsXP to run, so it cant be that old...
Edit: "Copyright 2003 Advanced Micro Devices" Not too old...