Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Benchmarks, you know ya wanna post em ;)

Benchmarks, you know ya wanna post em ;)

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, that's pretty damn close to my own experience. I also broke my back, flying a mission to Beruit. Still doesn't mean you can bitch me out though. You still have to salute and be nice or I'll have you pealin' potatoes for the next ten years!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Aren't you the grammar and spelling nazi on this forum? You spelled Peeling incorrectly

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Uh.... I spelt it Fonetikly.