Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Benchmarks, you know ya wanna post em ;)

Benchmarks, you know ya wanna post em ;)

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Lieutennant Modfather? Huh?
Well, when I served I attained the rank of Captain before I finished, so at least get my rank right.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

can do Captain Mod Father.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

It's also all one word, Un Holy.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sorry Captain ModFather.

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

OMFG a officer............now I understand everything............

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You don't understand jack! Bite me bioboy!

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

So you say..........at least I made it through to retire........... And had a real job while I was at it.
1st Sgt, USA Retired...............
Used to chew out young officers on a daily basis just for S&G's. I've met very few that were worth what they got paid..............
Oh, by the way, I got your officer BOY hanging.............

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You chewed out officers every day huh? Interesting. Now why do I have problems believing you got away with that unless those officers were friends of yours? I can just picture the first time you'd try that with an officer who doesn't know you and is in a ****y mood.
Anyway, they don't let enlisted fly jets, you have to be an officer if that's what you want to do. So while I'm happy for you, stuck there on the ground and all that, that's not what I was interested in or best at. I went where my training and abilities could best be put to use.
So you're "retired"? Or should I take that to mean you're just lazy? How old are you?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

well lets see.
heres a image of him.

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

50 yrs young, and partially disabled from my air crew duties in the service. Crashed twice, 3 air medals........... Master Air Crewman.......... Broke my back in the last crash while on a rescue mission to recover the crew of a downed aircraft.
Combat/rescue missions flown in the following countries:
Somalia
Honduras
Panama
Granada