Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Hiddenfield in formview

Hiddenfield in formview

win

I've created a formview and bind the columns.
The column ModifyUser should not be be displayed so that I've modified from
Textbos to HiddenField.

How can I change the bind value of a Hiddenfield and update the formview?

Thank you

Jialiang Ge [MSFT]

Hello

We can use ItemTemplate to bind value to a HiddenField. The asp.net article
http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStar...templates.aspx
demonstrates the use of ItemTemplate. For HiddenField, we can write it in
this way:

<asp:HiddenField ID="HiddenField1" runat="server" Value='<%#
Eval("FileName") %>' />

Regards,
Jialiang Ge ((E-Mail Removed), remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support