Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Handling custom and user content?

Handling custom and user content?

VagabondSW

We have a website that allows site managers and users to upload custom content (avatars, background images, etc). Is
there an obvious way to manage this content in terms of redploying the website to a new server?

In other words, I can redeploy all the site related pages and flash movies from source control, but this custom content
uploaded by users and site admins won't be under source control (and doesn't necessarily need to be).

How are others handling this?

Regards,

Carl

gerry