Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Occasionally no line numbers in Exception.StackTrace

Re: Occasionally no line numbers in Exception.StackTrace

S. Justin Gengo

Terry,

If the code is compiled in release mode vs. development mode then there are
no line numbers because the code has been compacted. The line numbers would
not be equivalent anymore.

Sincerely,

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer

Free code library at:
www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzche
news:904a01c35b78$2f3ac650$(E-Mail Removed)...