Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Horizontal shadow around object ?

Horizontal shadow around object ?

lisztnet@aliceadsl.fr

Hi,

I need a tutorial to add some shadow line to the borders from a
banner. I should use "repeat-X" but i want to read how things are done
and not relying on y guessing....

TIA,

lisztnet@aliceadsl.fr

On 20 mai, 11:50, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a tutorial to add some shadow line to the borders from a
> banner. I should use "repeat-X" but i want to read how things are done
> and not relying on y guessing....
>
> TIA,

Nice debuging hints :

http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscor...m#printversion