Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > String I can call in any class

String I can call in any class

teser3@hotmail.com

In Tomcat 4.1.27 how can I create a String object that I can call in
any of my Java classes?

For example I have a String object like this: String mymessage =
"hello world";

Anyway I can put that in web.xml or some other file and call the
mymessage variable in any Java class?

Stefan Ram

>object that I can call in any of my Java classes?

Objects cannot be called.

Methods can be called.

Arne Vajh°j

> In Tomcat 4.1.27 how can I create a String object that I can call in
> any of my Java classes?
>
> For example I have a String object like this: String mymessage =
> "hello world";
>
> Anyway I can put that in web.xml or some other file and call the
> mymessage variable in any Java class?

web.xml context-param must be one possibility. If so old
a Tomcat support that.

Arne

Arved Sandstrom

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In Tomcat 4.1.27 how can I create a String object that I can call in
> any of my Java classes?
>
> For example I have a String object like this: String mymessage =
> "hello world";
>
> Anyway I can put that in web.xml or some other file and call the
> mymessage variable in any Java class?

http://jaitechwriteups.blogspot.com/...le-in-web.html

AHS