Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Help Help Help Please Pentax S5i info needed

The Martian

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but My wife is
having an "A90" problem with her S5i Pentax..

We can get it into the inital mode (with the Display + DPOF + Power)

But does anybody know a way to get it into the "Secret/Service" menu?
(the Key combination that is required for that).

So we can do a system initialize

I have searched everywhere on the net, any help would be
appreciated... Thx a lot

You can reply to ericwalker"at"shaw"dot"ca if you want to mail it to
me...

The Martian.

Roy G

"The Martian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but My wife is
> having an "A90" problem with her S5i Pentax..
>
> We can get it into the inital mode (with the Display + DPOF + Power)
>
> But does anybody know a way to get it into the "Secret/Service" menu?
> (the Key combination that is required for that).
>
> So we can do a system initialize
>
> I have searched everywhere on the net, any help would be
> appreciated... Thx a lot
>
> You can reply to ericwalker"at"shaw"dot"ca if you want to mail it to
> me...
>
> The Martian.

Hi.

I don't have any specific knowledge of your camera, but taking the batteries
out, and leaving it without power, sometimes for a couple of days, can reset
it back to original status.

Roy G

The Martian

On Tue, 20 May 2008 00:07:35 +0100, "Roy G" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"The Martian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but My wife is
>> having an "A90" problem with her S5i Pentax..
>>
>> We can get it into the inital mode (with the Display + DPOF + Power)
>>
>> But does anybody know a way to get it into the "Secret/Service" menu?
>> (the Key combination that is required for that).
>>
>> So we can do a system initialize
>>
>> I have searched everywhere on the net, any help would be
>> appreciated... Thx a lot
>>
>> You can reply to ericwalker"at"shaw"dot"ca if you want to mail it to
>> me...
>>
>> The Martian.
>>

>Hi.
>
>I don't have any specific knowledge of your camera, but taking the batteries
>out, and leaving it without power, sometimes for a couple of days, can reset
>it back to original status.
>
>Roy G

Thanks Roy.. I will get my Wife to Try it..

I was just going by what they were saying on the websites about the
Pentax S, and they mentioned that the S5i was similar....

The Martian.