Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > CachedRowSet Alternative

CachedRowSet Alternative

cksanjose

Hi! I'm working on an application that uses CachedRowSet that queries
a DB2 database. One of the reasons it is using the CachedRowSet is for
creating a JoinRowSet based on certain criteria. The dataset that I'm
working on is quite large, between 20 - 25,000 rows. My problem is
that I'm always running out of memory because of the size of the
dataset.
Is there an alternative to CachedRowSet that can hold 25K rows and
implements Joinable?

Thank you for your help.
Cesar

Arne Vajh°j

cksanjose wrote:
> Hi! I'm working on an application that uses CachedRowSet that queries
> a DB2 database. One of the reasons it is using the CachedRowSet is for
> creating a JoinRowSet based on certain criteria. The dataset that I'm
> working on is quite large, between 20 - 25,000 rows. My problem is
> that I'm always running out of memory because of the size of the
> dataset.
> Is there an alternative to CachedRowSet that can hold 25K rows and
> implements Joinable?

You can't just increase the Xmx value ?

Arne

CachedRowSet Concurrency cksanjose Java 8 11-17-2007 01:57 AM
CachedRowSet update problem Seref Arikan Java 0 11-11-2004 02:58 PM
CachedRowSet zebulon Java 0 02-23-2004 08:56 PM
CachedRowSet - Sybase zebulon Java 0 02-12-2004 09:41 PM

Advertisments