Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > What books to learn how to use Win API in Visual C++

What books to learn how to use Win API in Visual C++

A.E lover

Hi all,

I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
functions. Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
API functions?

Thanks

asm23

A.E lover wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
> functions. Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
> in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
> Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
> API functions?
>
> Thanks

It's not suitable to ask question here, Please try to find some other
place like Microsoft.****.****

reiliu1234@sina.com

On May 19, 2:28*am, "A.E lover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
> functions. *Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
> in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
> Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
> API functions?
>
> Thanks

you can read some books such as <<programming windows>>
or you can ask this question in microsoft clubs and so on

Tim Slattery

"A.E lover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I need to write a program in Visual C++ which will need a lot API
>functions. Right now, I still don't know how to embed an API function
>in my codes written in Visual C++ with MFC,
>Can you please tell me what books are good for me to learn how to use
>API functions?

Windows API functions are documented here:

Tim Slattery
http://members.cox.net/slatteryt

Alberto Bignotti

I suggest this fro windows api: